Location :Cheras, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- To contribute in educating the next generation of
- Discovery and development for betterment of
- To counsel students pertaining to their career &
academic achievements & goals.
- To contribute in research and development projects,
materials and curriculum/syllabi development for teaching purposes.
- To perform other academic related duties
Area of Specialisation:
- Candidates with relevant PhD qualification or Master
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in related field.
- Relevant undergraduate degree is required.
Attractive remuneration schemes and
fringe benefits await suitable candidates. Applicants should submit their résumé
stating comprehensive details of experience and qualifications, current and
expected salary, a recent passport-size photo (n.r.) and contact telephone
number to the address below to :-
Head of Recruitment
Human Resource Office
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading
56000 Kuala Lumpur
E-mail: [email protected]
All applicants will
be treated with strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be