PSA Education & Professional Developme
|Title: PSA Education & Professional Developme|
|(News from the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia)
Education and Professional Development Web Pages Updated
The Education and Professional Development pages of the public PSA website have been made ‘live’.
– The left-hand menu will reflect the breadth of PSA offerings, and the content within each section
– Members will more easily find the information they are looking for
– Up-to-date information regarding national registration CPD requirements
– RTO course information (Certificates in Comm Pharm; Diploma of Management)
– The new search tool for Events and other CPD activities should be available within 3 weeks.
The first of the Complementary medicines online modules have been loaded.
– These are available by logging in and selecting ‘Professional Development Materials’
– Search under National materials
– Assessments are associated with these
– There is also a new presentation of online downloads
– The new search tool for Professional Development Materials should be available within six weeks.
Please refer to Source for further information.
This article can also be found in Country Activities – Australia.