More News from 21st Singapore Pharmacy Congress
More News From 21st Singapore Pharmacy Congress
Another edition of the highly anticipated Singapore Pharmacy Congress was
concluded recently at the Sheraton Towers. This marked the 21st time the PSS
organised such annual event and the theme for this year focused on “Partnering
Community, Optimising Care”. This has been an opportune moment for the topics
to be highlighted in the light that community care and chronic disease management
have been high on the both the policy makers and the public’s mind.
As a quick summary, more than 500 pharmacists & colleagues from pharmaceutical
professions gathered in this vibrant and exciting event.
There were 6 pre-congress workshops strategically planned to cover most corners
of pharmacy practice, ie. for practising pharmacists in both patient-care & industry,
pre-registration pharmacists, pharmacy technicians. Summary of the workshops
• Pre-registration Pharmacists’ Workshop: ‘Your future in Pharmacy: It starts with a
small step in the right direction’
• Dermatology Workshop: The Itch Factor
• Industry Workshop: Innovations & Opportunities in Community & Chronic
Diseases Segment – A 360° View of the Industry
• Clinical Oncology Pharmacy Symposium
• Continuing Education For Pharmacy Technicians: Update on Drug Information
Resources and Dispensing to Special Populations
• Cardiology Pharmacy Practice Workshop.
For full content,pleaser refer to the resource!