Oct 14 , 2013
CPAMS UPDATES FOR ALL PHARMACISTS, INTERNS, LOCUMS, TECHNICIANS
If you are interested in providing an Anticoagulation Management Service from your Pharmacy, please click here for an expression of interest document and here for the information sheet on CPAMS Resources – Advice to new applicants (Appendix of the Overview document).
Robyn Blue, Project Manager, National Services, DHB Shared Serivces, has also provided a link to the following documents on the TAS website – please click here:
- Suggestions for getting started on CPAMS
- A powerpoint presentation on the CPAM Service
- Information for General Practice
- Information for patients
- Current Service Specification, Community Pharmacy Anti-Coagulation Management Service, CPSA 2012
- CPAM Service Referral Form
- CPAM Service Registration/Consent form
- CPAM Service Standing Orders
- Requirements and pre-requisites for undertaking CPAM Services, including health and safety requirements (prepared by the Pharmaceutical Society of NZ)
- List of pharmacies currently offering CPAM Services.
Please click here to read the latest Community Pharmacy Services Update No 16.
Please note that deadline to receive EOIs for provision of CPAMS is Wednesday 16 October 2013.
Please click on this link to read the interim review on CPAMS from DHB Shared Services.